P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Saturday, January 08, 2005

and you said I know that this will hurt
but if I don't break your heart then things will just get worse
If the burden seems too much to bear
Remember
the end will justify the pain it took to get us there
- Relient K




I haven't blogged for a while. I guess for a while there I thought there really wasn't anything to blog about. It was like I exist into this world and nothing exciting or meaningful ever happens. Or that eversince the heart break I had eons ago, I felt like I have no right to be happy anymore.

I must admit, I turned bitter on life and on love. That eventhough I had Jason in my life, there was still pain and bitterness in my heart. Yes, I might have moved on and I might have let go already, but somehow traces of splint from the broken heart still surfaces out of nowhere, making my heart bleed one more time. For a while there, there was still anger inside me. I keep hearing voices in my head saying, I can't believe that happened to me! The jerk --- (feel free to add more profanities there, I said them all).

Then suddenly, as if a light was suddenly switched on in my head, I realized what I was doing. I was still looking back. I was still reliving the past everyday when I should be living the present. That past kept holding me back. Then suddenly, I understood what happened. I understood, and I know. Then the pain left me, the anger left me.

And I became happy. The kind of happiness that comes only because you learned how to forgive not only others who hurt you deeply, but you learned to forgive yourself too.

I said it before, I honestly thought Jason was just a rebound. I was wrong. Everyday that I'm with him, I feel blessed that I have him in my life. He had helped me heal the wounds of yesteryears, and with him, it seems that I have a clean slate. I fall in-love with him more everyday. Rebound? No. I found my lover, my bestfriend, someone I know I can grow old with. Now, I can't even begin to imagine life without him.

****
I surprise myself sometimes.

I surprise myself because somehow I know that I finally grew up.

Nakausap ko na sya. After long, long months of silence, we finally talked.

I surprised myself because the bitterness was gone already.

I'm happy to have a friend back in my life again. Though things between us couldn't possibly be the same again, I'm happy because I know somehow I regained an old friend.

I;m happy now. And I know he's happy with his life now too.

And you know what? There's finally peace.


posted at 4:55 AM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger