P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I'm Back

I've been bad. Very bad.

I've been neglecting my own blog. Two reasons: One, it's not my fault since my internet conenections aren't working for a week, so I had no choice I couldn't go online. And second, I was too busy in school.

Now I'm back.

Hay. I've just been through one hell week, I tell you. One whole week of crying till I don't have anymore tears left. One whole week of major disappointments in my love life - that once again led me to not believe in fairy tales and happily ever afters, to not to believe that love could lasts after all.

I'm okay now. We're okay. But still, the line 'once bitten, twice shy' holds true for me. I'm scared of getting hurt again. I'm scared of taking the risk one more time. I still don't believe. So while I may say I love you back, while I may smile and joke around and be sweet again, I hold something back of myself. It's what he wants anyway, isn't it? He keeps telling me when you love someone, don't give everything you got, leave something for yourself. Well, yeah, he's right. I've lost something in me that night he broke my heart. I hope it wasn't trust.

I told him once, he made me a stronger person. And he really did. I think I had become a stronger person emotionally because of him.

***
Updates about the car accident

Well, police reports say it wasn't my fault. Whew! Big sigh of relief on that.

The car can be fixed, although it costs waaaay tooooo much.

Our insurance went up because of me.

We can drive the car again on April 16.

And lastly, I hope it would still look good as new.

posted at 4:08 PM by joyce

Comments:


We were so financially strapped when I found Dr.Zack balo I couldn’t even afford a money spell. You were my last hope to help us get out of debt and finally have the financial freedom we kept striving for. You sensed my desperation and allowed me to make payments on my money spells. I cannot say enough good things about you and your circle. wiseindividualspell@gmail.com did so much to help me and my family. We no longer wonder if we can make the mortgage this month and in fact recently purchased a larger house and no longer have to worry about answering the phone for fear of creditors.

 

SWEEET! He came back yesterday morning! Thank you for casting Falling in to Eternal Love so quickly. I will never forget what you did for me and i will post every thing about you in any site i see on google his email is here wiseindividualspell@gmail.com.

 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger