P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Thursday, April 06, 2006

People are scared of death like its something to be afraid of.

I'm not scared of death. That is, I'm not scared of me dying.

Although I must admit I am more scared of people dying on me... like family, friends or loved ones. It comes with being selfish. I don't ever want to feel how it is to have someone dear die. I don't think I can bear it.

***
I was joking around with people at work earlier. It's because I did something pretty stupid that I'm not gonna write about because it's too embarrassing. Let's just say I convinced myself that that something stupid would be the death of me.

So I kept telling them, "I'm gonna die! Oh my god!". I was joking of course.

But this one lady kinda' took me seriously and asked why I keep saying that. She said it might come true.

But then I replied, "Well, then, at least I had the chance to say goodbye to all of you."

Which she thinks is an awful thing to say.

But I further joked, "At least then you'll have something to talk about at work. You'll tell everyone, 'yeah she kept saying she's gonna die and she did! She predicted her death! '"

She just shook her head at me.

See, I'm not taking death too lightly, as what she probably thinks. It's just that I'm not scared of it like I used to. As I grow up, I realized that I may not know what lies behind death, but I know that's where I'll find peace.

Hey, I'm not suicidal or anything like that. Nor is my life too lonely for me to say a thing like that. But surely, after all that's happening in this crazy world, something better awaits us all in the afterlife.

posted at 5:49 AM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger