P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Friday, March 31, 2006

People are selfish. They want everything. They don't care if other people are hurting as long as they're happy.

***
I am selfish...

***
Ryan and I are over. And though I ask for his friendship, I understand why he's ignoring me. I can't have everything, I know that now. I can't have his friendship and yet be the one to hurt him deeply.

***
I understand. honest to goodness I do understand you pooh. It's just that it hurts to see you walk away, and avert your eyes whenever i pass by.

I guess I really can't have it all, can I?

The moment I said goodbye, I already lost you.

posted at 4:22 AM by joyce

Comments:
u smell
 
u still smell and need to write sorry, ever the critic, a little dramatic, though spose gotta make intrestin
 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger