P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Monday, August 22, 2005

I haven't blogged much lately.

You see, blogging was therapeutic for me. On those months that I blogged religiously everyday, it was because I needed the blog for the release of my heartaches with exes, problems with families, and personal struggles. It helped me through the worst times of my life.

And now that I've triumph from all the demons that I faced, I find myself sitting in front of my computer, looking at the blank page in front of me, and trying vainly to come up with something to write.

Not that I'm complaining. Not posting anything on this blog can only mean one thing for me -- I'm happy. :)

****
I'm taking up Microbiology for this fall semester. And horror of horrors, I got the professor whom everyone told me not to get! Talk about bad luck. I can't drop it now because I need to be on track with my nursing plans. If I do drop it, I'll be way, way behind, and god knows when I'll finish my nursing degree.

And much to my dismay, all the other Microbiology classes are closed now.

So yeah, I'm stuck with that professor. That professor who eats her students alive! That class where three-fourths of the students drop out because they couldn't take the 'strictness' of the prof anymore! That class where you have to "dumaan sa butas ng karayom" in order to pass.

Hayy. You think I can do it? Gee, I hope so. I'll just take it as a challenge.

***
And speaking of school... I'm so proud to say that (drumroll please) I got into the dean's list again for the spring semester.

I swear I don't know how I do it.

I'm almost always absent from school. And the times I was there, I was half-asleep because I was too tired from work the night before.

Genius ba? Haha. I wish. I just find that when you've experienced school in the Philippines, being a student here would be a breeze.

Basta, iba e.

But then again, I'm still not taking my nursing subjects so I shouldn't be talking like this.

***
My sister's giving birth in about a month! Man, I can't wait for the baby to come in our lives.

I know there's gonna be a lot of changes in this household, but I'm really just so excited. She's gonna be such a blessing for us.

I'm going to be a doting aunt, that's for sure.

I'm going to teach her a lot of stuff. I'm gonna make her love reading. I want her to be smart.

OOhh. I'm just really so excited!

posted at 3:41 AM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger