P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Friday, July 08, 2005

What the?!!!


Another people power revolution going on in the Philippines?
When will it ever stop? It seems that the only answer people can come up with, with seemingly corrupt presidents, is to have them ousted.

I swear, the Filipino nation is just people-power happy.

How many Presidents have we asked to step down now? Two and counting.

I think that all these revolutions going on taint the Filipino nations' reputation. I wonder why we haven't bagged yet the record for having the most number of corrupt Presidents in the whole wide world.

****

Anyway, moving on....

It's funny when you finally decide to stand up to bullies, people begin to hate your guts.

People from work used to like me. It's because I let them take advantage of me. I comply to everything they ask me to do. Most of the time I do their work for them, while they just stand there and watch me work while they yap and yap. I smile when they tease and taunt me because of my accent. I smile when they say mean things about Asians. I smile when I know I shouldn't be smiling anymore. I smile eventhough all I want to do is kick their asses for being racists.

And they like me for it.

But I got tired from it. And so I fought back. I give quick retorts to their tauntings. And I say offensive things that pierced through the bone whenever they say offensive things to me. I stopped smiling.

I learned how to raise that one eyebrow, give them that 'you're too stupid to comprehend' look, and give that sneering smile.

And so they start to hate me. They stop talking to me.

And I can only feel relief.

I can't believe that I survived one year in that work with them working beside me. Hayyy... My only consolation is that I'll only be there one more year before I resign to become a full-time student. Gaah, I can't wait!

****
You suck the life out of me.
Bit by bit by bit till there's no more left
till I can't recognize me anymore
till I become someone I used to hate
till the reason for living leaves me
till I die

posted at 5:45 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger