P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Saturday, July 02, 2005

Thank god for this blog! I need to rant!

Argh! I hate the people at work. Yeah, I know, hate is such a strong word, but heck, I swear, I am about ready to kick all their asses!

They take perverse pleasure in talking about people! Unfortunately for me, me and Ryan seem to be the favorite topic of their stupid conversations lately.

See, I try not to let it affect me. But because I know that they were talking about me and Ryan, I find myself becoming so antisocial. I don't trust them. I don't like the looks they were giving me. I hate it when that ugly fat woman stares at me all the time.

Argh!!!!

I just think that they must be very, very bored that they couldn't find anything else to do but talk about other people. Their heads must be empty, or they must have air for brains that they can't find other interesting topics other than people.

I should be flattered. I am that popular there that they would find the time to talk about me.

I just ignore them.

But I swear one day I might just come up to them, and say to their face what I think of them --- that they are the vermins of this world, and that I pity them because they will never rise out of that state.

Hayyy.... people like them don't even deserve to be mentioned in this blog. But I am just so friggin' annoyed and frustrated that I just have to let this all out.

posted at 5:11 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger