P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Friday, April 22, 2005

Guess who's back?

Nothing really exciting happened to my life this month, which accounts for my lack of posts. Added to that is my laziness-disorder, which of course didn't help at all into getting my ass in front of a computer and actually typing something relevant.

Oh wells.

So what's new?

Hmmm... let's see... spring semester is almost over. Two more weeks of hell-hole and then I've got one month free, then off to school again for summer class. I decided to take developmental psych this summer. I figured I needed to take all the classes I can take now so I'll be finally done with this nursing school. I'm aiming for at least a "B" in my Anatomy and Physiology II class. Heck, I don't care. As long as I don't see and touch a dead cat in front of me ever again, I will rejoice with that grade. I swear the smell of it makes me wanna puke all over the room!

And then I'm hoping for an "A" in my English Comp I. That class was oober easy!

What else is new?

My eldest sister, Ate Teem, is finally, finally getting married February of next year. Well, it's about damn time! She's not getting any younger anymore. She's already 30 years old. (haha! good thing she doesn't know about this blog or she'll kill me for announcing her age to the world) SO, plans have changed. I'm going back to the Philippines on February instead of November of this year. Suits me. I could still save up some money then.

Then my other sister, ATe Lanie, will give birth this September. I'm so, so excited already! I can't wait. I'm going to be an aunt. Yippee yayo!

And last but not least, I'm going out with someone... yes, that soon. I don't want to disclose anymore information on this blog. Whenever I do, I feel like I'm being jinxed or something. Sooo, the lovelife is going to be a private matter for me from now on. I just want to say though, that I'm happy, really, really happy. I'm crossing my fingers he's finally the one. :))

Well, that's it for now. Rest assured my avid readers (as if there are any) that I'll be blogging more frequently from now on.

posted at 2:59 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger