P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, January 25, 2005

There are times, such as this time, when I just want to delete my blog's archives and start with a clean slate.

I've just been reading my past... and I do not like what I wrote. It gave me a glimpse of the person that I was, and what I had become.

I don't know. It just doesn't feel so good when you read about how much you have hurt a person, even though it's unintentional.

There are some things in my past that I want to forget. But I find that I can't because they've been documented in detail here in the blog.

I want to delete it.

But I'm still holding on to it.

Because I want to learn from my mistakes. And the archives contain a full documentary of that.

posted at 6:14 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger