P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sledding in Winter Wonderland

My cousins and I went sledding earlier. Someting fun to do after that big snow storm that hit New Jersey (and other states too) yesterday. It was so cold that I had to put the hood up my head. Wished I had covered my whole face against the frigid wind. My face was so numb that I couldn't feel the mucus coming out of my nose. Hehe. Disgusting eh?



Hosted by Photobucket.com



That's me (obviously!) outside my Uncle Adel's house. getting ready to go sledding. Geez, do I look fat or what?! I swear it's the pile of clothes underneath that black jacket!
Hosted by Photobucket.com



See that girl with her arms outstretched, the hood of her jacket covering her face? That's me as I slid on my stomach down that steep hill. Ang sarap - sarap ng feeling. Hehe. :)
Hosted by Photobucket.com



These are my parents. Behind them is our house. Ganda ba?
Hosted by Photobucket.com


Posing for the camera. Tried snowboarding. Ang hirap. Kept falling on my butt!
Hosted by Photobucket.com


---->>>> That was fun. But we have to leave early because the wind was so strong, felt like it was gonna drag us along for the ride. Might find ourselves back in the Philippines! hehe

Afterwards we all went back to Uncle Adel's house for some hot cocoa and sausage and cheese pizza! Yum-yum!

Although I didn't stay long because I was feeling rather dizzy. I thought I was going to be sick. Took some advil to ease the throb in my head.

Geez, got to work pa! Hayy!

posted at 5:23 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger