P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I'm in-love!

He looked at me with those big blue eyes, with the long, curling eyelashes, and I melted.

He held my hand, and I felt the tingle.

He grinned at me, laughed excitedly, and I know he's got my heart forever.

He put his arms around me, kissed me oh-so-softly on the cheek, and I know I will forever be putty in his hands.

Hayyyy....

Okay, okay, before the readers boycott my blog and call me names, before they say, that two-timing bitch! She did it again! - I confess now, I'm in-love with a two-year old baby named Noah.

Noah is Jason's nephew. And I met him last Sunday when J's brother invited me to his house to celebrate their stepmom's birthday, and to watch the Eagles vs. Vikings game.

I dreaded going over to that little party. Sure, I met the whole family before but I wasn't still at-ease with them. My shyness comes out. But when we got there, everyone was so nice to me, that I can't help but fall in-love with J's family. But, Noah captured my heart first. That cutie little baby made me want to have a baby of my own! Hahaha. :)

My heart broke when J and I were leaving, and Noah wanted to come with us. He held out his arms for me, his lips were trembling, and big teardrops rolled down his cheeks. I took him in my arms, gave him a kiss on the cheek and promised him that I'll take him to the movies next time. I didn't want to let him go. I swear I was about to cry myself. He was just so adorable!

I swear I heard my heart break in two when I went out of the house, and heard him crying for me!

Hayyy!

posted at 1:53 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger