P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Saturday, December 18, 2004

Why doesn't love last?

I don't want to be jaded anymore. I don't want to be a cynic now since I already have J with me. But people and events make me, once again, become the unbeliever.

Why doesn't love last?

My friend from work, who is married for five years, told me yesterday she doesn't love her husband anymore. No, she's not a battered wife. In fact, she even told me that her husband is a very, very nice person. But then she doesn't feel that spark anymore. She looks forward to going to work now, than be with her husband. She doesn't anticipate his phone calls anymore. And she dreads going home.

No, there's no third party.

She said maybe it's because she married so young. She was swept off her feet at such a young age that she didn't know what marriage is really all about.

Gaaad, I don't want this to happen to me. I don't want to wake up one day, and ask myself why I married the guy lying next to me.

After all, whoever said this should be true: "Anything less than mad, passionate, extraordinary love is a waste of my time." -(Dream for An Insomniac)

--->>> darn, then why am I wasting my time now?

posted at 7:00 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger