P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Sunday, December 26, 2004

To all who happens to pass by my blog, hope you all had a happy christmas!

***
I had a slightly wonderful time this Christmas. Slightly because Christmas here would never be the same as Christmas in the Philippines. But I'm getting used to it. I mean, sure, I miss those simbang gabis, where I try to wake up at 330 in the morning just to go to mass with my friends (although half the time I'm half-awake in church), then afterwards buy puto bumbong, which I love, love, love! (Gosh, writing about it now makes me wanna cry, I really miss those puto bumbongs!)

I had to go to work on Christmas eve. And since I work the night shift, that means that I missed the Nicdao party. Well, I didn't really miss it. I went to church with some of my relatives, then afterwards we went to my grandma's house where the party was. I stayed for half hour then I had to run (er, drive fast) so I wouldn't be late for work. Man, I was so tempted to call out! Seeing the table filled with those mouth-watering foods, I was really tempted to just call out from work. Then all my cousins looked so pretty with their gorgeous dresses, and all those gifts stacked on the floor, gosh, I was in a dillema! But of course, the goody side of me won the battle, so off I went to work.

Had a little party at work too. Everyone brought food and snacks. I just brought some chips and cheese salsa dip. Jason brought the drinks.

There wasn't really too much work so we clocked out early. When I got home, my parents just got home too, so I talked to them till six in the morning.

Then I still couldn't sleep so I watched Princess Diaries 2 (one of the many gifts Jason gave me) till 8 am. Fell asleep around 830, then woke up 1230.

Some of my cousins dropped by our house, and we just hang out there.

Afterwards I went over to Jason's parents' house to celebrate with them. Gosh I was so scared! I met the whole family before but I never really hang out with them. But they were all so nice and warm to me. They even gave me gifts! His parents gave me this blouse (which I would be caught dead wearing, coz it was, well, uh, pangmatanda ika nga). Of course his mom asked me if I liked it, and I said yes. I think his sister knew I was lying. But of course I couldn't possibly say I don't like it right? And his sister gave me a really cute shirt and some accessories. I was so embarrassed because I didn't buy them any gifts at all. Heck, I didn't even buy Jason his gift yet. I didn't have time to buy gifts because work is taking too much of my time.
Anyway, I'll make it up to them because I told them that one day I'm going to cook for them my famous carbonara.

We played some twister games, which broke the ice for all of us since we end up laughing so hard as one falls on his butt while in a very awkward position.

Around 9pm, we all went to the movie theater to watch Meet the Fockers, which was really hilarious.

Found out that there was really nothing to be nervous about around them because they all seem to like me, as I like them.

Ayun, d ko alam i-end ito. Basta masaya naman ang pasko ko! Hehe. parang bitin no. Hala, inaantok na ko e. Pagtyagaan nyo na lang yan. Babush!

posted at 4:36 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger