P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Sunday, November 14, 2004

This is my thank you

To all those who went to me, and my cousins' birthday bash last night, thank you so much.

Thanks for all the gifts! They are all so much appreciated. :)

I esp. love that purple poncho that my Auntie Beth gave me. I looked sophisticated on that. :)

Thanks for having fun with all of us. Thanks to all of my friends who came.

Thanks to my baby for decorating the house with balloons and streamers.

Thanks JP, for calling long distance just to greet me a happy birthday.

Thanks to all those who emailed me a happy birthday.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

One couldn't ask for a more wonderful birthday. :)

****
3 months baby

And everything's still going smoothly.

Thank you for putting up with my craziness.

Thank you for always being there for me.

Thank you for boosting up my confidence when I seem to be lacking it.

Thank you for believing in me, sometimes even more than I believe in myself.

Thank you for this fairy tale.

I love you.

****
Hayy. Parang nawawalan na ako ng ganang mag-blog. ewan ko ba. It's as if I don't have anything more to say.

***
Would you resurrect an old friendship that went sour because of lies and deceit, if you can?

Would it be smart to do that?

Or would you be just wasting your time?

Is it time to move on already, forgive and forget, and bring the old frienship back to life?

You know you had it good before, you know you couldn't ask for a better friend, you know you want to anyway, and that you miss him, and you wish sometimes you could just talk to him just like before, and you regret losing that friendship, and you know your fingers already itch from wanting to dial his number...

But something's stopping you...

Is it pride? Maybe... maybe not.

Maybe you just don't want to get hurt anymore.

posted at 4:00 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger