P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Sunday, October 10, 2004

Nagpaparamdam ulit ako

After a long bout of absence from the blogging community, I'm finally back. Been busy this couple of weeks with school, work, Jason and home.

First of, school... I spent the last couple of weeks memorizing the bones of the body. I think I made my co-workers a little fed up with me telling them over and over again the bones of their skull, their vertebral column, their thorax, and the legs. But hey, that worked in making me remember really well the bones. And then on top of that, I had to memorize eight long chapters in Anatomy and Physiology for our first exam. The constant memorizing paid off anyway. I got a B on both the exams. That's high enough considering most of my classmates either got a C or failed. So yeah, I'm happy with my grade. :)

Been busy with work too. Since it's nearing Christmas time, the postal office is getting busier and busier as the days go by. Next week, I might have to work six days a week. It's mandatory so I can't do anything about that. But hey, I have no complaints here coz that's extra more cash for me. I need it bad.

Jason and I are still in-love. Hehe. And the love's getting stronger everyday. Couldn't be any happier. We went to a Chinese buffet resto last Wednesday and pigged out. Then afterwards, we went to Blockbuster to rent Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Saved. The first movie was so great. As in really! It's a love story about two couples who underwent a procedure to erase their memories of each other. It's about how couples often times dwell on the bad things they learn about each other and forgetting why they fell in-love with each other in the first place. Basta, it was really so good that after watching the movie, I vowed to myself that I won't give up easily if ever my relationship with Jason turns sour. Basta guys, I really recommend that movie.

Anyway, speaking of Jason, his birthday's coming up this Thurday and I still haven't bought him a gift. I was supposed to buy him an i-pod because he has a million cds and I can just download those cds for him, but darn, when I saw the price, I almost fainted. $250 for only 4 GB. Wag na lang. And besides, I'm kinda' broke right now. I think I'm just gonna buy him a watch, Weaker Than's CD (one of his fave band) and the PS2 NBA 2K5 which he really, really wanted. Then I'm gonna cook him carbonara because he really loves that stuff, and please don't laugh, but I'm also gonna cook tortang talong coz eggplant is his favorite. Then I guess I'll just buy him some ice cream cake and balloons. Hmmm... good plan ba?

Anyway, I was also busy trying to decorate the new house. Hay. Moving in is so hard. There are so many boxes to open and stuff to put away. Pero at least now, we're already kinda' settled in.

So there goes the story of what happened to me the last couple of weeks.

Now I need to sleep, for tomorrow we're going to have a house blessing and I need all my energy to cook, clean, and do whatever needs to be done for the house blessing. Ciao

posted at 10:39 PM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger