P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Sunday, October 17, 2004

2 Months

My relationship with Jason is far from perfect.

We are so different in so many ways that sometimes I wonder how we can stand each other.

We had our share of silly little fights and big-not-so-silly-fights.

He has certain beliefs that I don't share mainly because we have different cultures.

Sometimes he annoys me. Sometimes I upset him.

But then these are but little things that put color in our relationship. We are still at that stage of getting to know each other. And though I must admit that sometimes I find myself questioning US, I also know that the love I have for him grows each day. And I know I would never find a man who loves me as much as he does. Sometimes I wonder what he sees in me. Sometimes I am in awe of his beauty and I wonder how a gorgeous man like him would like a plain little girl like me, a girl, who doesn't like wearing make-up, a girl who puts her unruly long hair in a scrunchie everyday just to keep it in place, a girl whose favorite clothing is a t-shirt, jeans and rubber shoes, a girl who doesn't like to do any crunches so she looks like she's pregnant even though she's not, a girl... a plain girl like me.

But then his words, " Why are you so insecure with the way you look? You are very beautiful to me. Very beautiful inside and out, that's why I fell in-love with you..."

And so the doubts end.

Two months... and still counting, baby. :)

posted at 1:40 AM by joyce

Comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »
 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger