P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Friday, September 03, 2004

What to write???

Having a boyfriend seems to drain the creative side of me. Everyday I find fewer and fewer things to write. Ooooorrrr I am just too lazy to update my blog. Must be the latter.

Anyway... what's new???

Started my fall classes last week. I'm only taking two classes. It was supposed to be three but I dropped one because of my hectic (?) schedule. That and I want to concentrate on my Anatomy and Physiology class. I figured I could just take my minor subjects during the summer. (Summer?? Yeah ryt. I'd probably take this nursing school for ten years at the rate I am going!) So far, everything's still going smoothly. I missed the first day of class in A&PI because I woke up late. My class starts at 9am and I woke up 9:30. I figured that if I take a shower and find a parking space in school, it would take me another hour so I decided not to attend class. Also missed my first day of class in my other class (which I already dropped) because I didn't know that it would take me eons to find a parking space in school. It was so crowded with cars that I circled the whole school for 30 minutes before I found a spot (which is like 100 miles from my building - well, okay not a hundred miles but it felt like it to me). I didn't know that finding a parking spot is such a big problem in that school. It was so crowded with cars already that some just parked their cars on the grass (which is forbidden but they did it anyway).

I learned my lesson already so I come to school 30 minutes early just so I can have a good parking spot.

Hmmm... what else is new???

I'm still feeling the dent in my wallet for having to spend a friggin' fortune on books. I only have two subjects but I spent $400 (gasp! I know) on the books I need. Can you believe that??? Four hundred friggin' dollars! Fortune already. That's more than 20,000 Philippine peso. That's like my tuition for one semester (plus books) in UST! Err, ryt? Now I'm broke. Huhuhu.

Oh and yeah, speaking of school, my co-worker doesn't believe me when I told him I already have a bachelor's degree and that nursing is just my second degree if ever. He said, "No way Joyce! You're too young to have a bachelor's degree! And he still wouldn't believe me when I explained that in the Philippines you graduate high school when you're 16 (or 17) and that we don't have middle school and that you can have a 4-year college degree at age 20. He still wouldn't believe me actually. He thinks I'm saying a lot of crap. It's okay though. Forgive him Lord for he does not know what he's saying... he doesn't know any better... ryt?

I also told him, "Why do you think I can speak fluent English even though I've only been here for a year?

His answer -"That's because you took english classes."

And my reply to that, "Well, I took Spanish classes too but I'm not fluent at it!"

He still shakes his head in disbelief. I told him I'm going to bring my diploma later tonight so I can prove it to him. Tsk tsk. This Americans, they think they're superior or whatever.

Wow. This is a long post already. Still got a lot to tell but I'm already sleepy. Got to catch some zzz's first.

**See Mags, I can write about something else other than Jason. Hehe

posted at 11:51 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger