P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Random Thoughts

After nine long days in London, my parents finally came back home in the quiet suburbs of South Jersey.

They had fun, as I can tell by their unending narration of what they did in London. They visited the Buckingham Palace, where they had the grand tour. Ain't they lucky? They also watched theatrical plays, Mama Mia and Les Miserables. I'm jealous! I should've come with them, but I have school so I couldn't go. Darn.

My sister bought me a shirt and jacket and loads and loads of chocolates.

Speaking of chocolate, darn, I gained three pounds for eating chocolates all the time! Not that it's bad coz I need to gain weight anyway, but still! Now I need to watch what I eat or else I'm gonna be fat!

***
A black girl from work doesn't like me. I didn't even do anything to her. I don't talk to her, and the times that I did talk to her she was so sarcastic at me. Friends say it's probably because she's jealous coz I have a great body (ehem) and a beautiul face (ehem again). Not my fault that she's fat and she's ugly. Sorry for being mean here, but she's already getting on my nerves.

I think it's the fact that I'm a Filipino or something. Or maybe because Jason pays me so much attention at work that she's jealous or something. Darn. One more time of being mean to me and she'll get it from me, I promise. I don't know exactly what I'll do, but I'll think of something.

***
Summer's over and first day of Fall is here! Hay. I can feel the chill in the air already. I don't like it. Pinasabik lang ako sa summer weather for three months and now we'll have 9 months of cold weather na! Kainis.

***
Anatomy and Physiology ain't so bad afterall. Well, sabagay nag-iistart pa lang ako sa subject. Let's see how I do on my first exam and we'll see if it's not bad at all. Pero so far, easy-easy pa ako.

***
On the other hand, my computer subject is so darn easy! Parang wala lang. Parang naglalaro lang ako dun. Hehe. Speaking of computer subject, last Thursday, after my brother's birthday celebration, when I went to class, I was so sleepy and I was nursing a hang-over. Kakahiya nga sa prof kasi nakikita nya ako humihikaba all the time and then talagang yung mata ko pumipikit na talaga sa sobrang antok!

***
We're moving in to our new house probably the first week of October. I'm so excited to decorate the whole house, esp. my room!

posted at 1:28 PM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger