P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Sunday, September 05, 2004

I miss home

I was so preoccupied with Jason these past few weeks that I almost, almost forgot this homesickness I feel since the day I left Philippines.

But with an unexpected call from an old friend, it all came crashing back - missing home, my sisters and most esp. the friends I left behind.

I never really realized how much I miss my friends until JP gave a surprise call last Friday. And we proved once again that no matter the distance, no matter the time difference, our friendship still runs strong.

He gave me some news about old friends... news that made me sad, and some news that made me happy. Sad, because people you thought would end up married to each other, because back in college they were like the 'ideal' couple, ended up apart. Made me question love once again...

Happy because two of my friends are having a baby! I'm so excited for them. I wish I was there though so I could be a ninang. Hay.

I wonder when I will go back to visit. Two, three years maybe? I don't know. I wish it were sooner though. I really miss home.

***
I'm cranky when I'm sleepy. And because of this I snapped at Jason not only once, but a lot of times earlier at work. But he never complained. And he never snapped right back. That man has the patience of a saint.

***
He sprained his ankle skate-boarding. My poor baby. His ankle is really swollen and blue. I feel sorry for him... and I really feel his pain, but it was stupid what he did to get that sprain. How about getting drunk then skate-boarding? How stupid can that get? Still love him though.

***
His brother invited me to his house for a barbecue party tomorrow. Yay. Yay. Yay. I'm scared and nervous! What should I bring? Should I bring dessert or something? Ohmigosh. I really am nervous. I am meeting the family. Gosh!

posted at 3:32 AM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger