P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Thursday, September 30, 2004

Exam week

This week is very busy for me. So busy that I have to cancel out a date with my baby. He was a little upset because he says he misses me a lot but I can't do anything about it because I had to study really hard for our prelim exams on Anatomy and Computer class.

So far so good. I mean, I already took the Computer exams and I think I aced it. Well, it's really pretty easy to ace considering it's just a computer literacy program, which I already took in UST but have to take again because my goddang college doesn't want to credit it. Dang it. I feel like I'm only wasting money by taking that course. OH well.

Now, for the Anatomy class, I already know the different bones in the body. I think I already memorize them so I don't have anything to worry about that anymore. What I need to worry now is the exam on the eight chapters in A&PI. Darn. I haven't started studying yet! Waah! The test is on Wendesday. I know you might think there's still plenty of time to study, but I don't think so because we're already moving to our new house and all my time is devoted to packing up my things and transferring them to the new house.

Speaking of new house, I like my new room! And I like that we have a swimming pool too! Although of course we can't really use it till next summer, which is a bummer! Yay, that rhymed.


posted at 2:35 PM by joyce

Comments:
This is very interesting site... Buspirone ataxia email marketing laws pay per click Profesional models Imitrex scheduled twice a
 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger