P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Night of Fun -- and Drunkenness

I've been a bad girl last night. I called out from work, told them I'm sick, and proceeded to party with Jason.

We went bowling to prove to him that I was just letting him win that first time we bowled. He got a sprained ankle, but what do you know, he still beat me. In fairness, we both stink last night. My balls kept going to the gutter and no matter what I do the ball kept veering to the left thus knocking down only one pin. He wasn't as good as that first bowling either probably because of that sprained ankle.

Then afterwards, we wanted to go that Drive-in movie near his house, unfortunately they were close for the holiday. I so badly wanted to go there because I only see that in the movies and I wanted to experience it myself. We decided to go instead to South Street Philly to grab a few drinks. We went out scouting for the right bar, but as we were walking I chanced upon my favorite store of accessories. I dragged him inside. He ended up buying me this beautiful dragonfly necklace.

Then we went inside a bar and I proceeded to get drunk. Really drunk. And me being drunk is not good. If I'm loud now when I'm in my normal state, what more if I had a few drinks? It was bad, I tell you. But it was fun. They had this arcade inside the bar so Jason and I played a few games. Oh and yeah, I must say this. Jason overheard the group from the other table talking about us. He let what they said slide but he said he wanted to punch the guy for what he said. Goodness, if I heard that I would've punched the guy myself. The guy remarked about Jason getting me drunk so he could rape me. Date rape, I think he said. They are sick. They think that I'm a 16-year old girl and Jason was taking advantage of me. I know I look young, but goodness! Do they have to say that? It's a good thing though that Jason let it slide because I can't handle fights. I might just burst crying in front of them as I tell them to stop.

We went to another bar, but the crowd was so rowdy and Jason said that people were sniffling cocaine, (I wouldn't know because I don't even know what cocaine- or any other drug for that matter- look like), so we quickly left that place and went to another bar. There we met an interesting man, covered with tattoos. Jason started talking to him while I just watched Comedy central and took long sips of my drink. By this time I know I really am drunk because the world started spinning already. I don't even know how many drinks I had, but I know it's a lot more than I can handle. I was already feeling sick when I told Jason that I wanted to go home because I'm already wasted.

Hayy.. to make a long story short I ended up throwing up in front of my boyfriend. Yay. That was embarrassing. He wanted to take me to his house because he doesn't want me to drive at the state I am in. I think we started arguing but it was all a bit hazy to me now.

Oh well.

posted at 4:50 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger