P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Friday, August 06, 2004

Never say never

"I'm afraid I'm starting to feel
What I said I wouldn't do
The last time really hurt me
I'm scared to fall in-love
Afraid to love so fast
Coz everytime I fall in-love
It seems to never last..."

I know I emphasized here over and over again how I'm not yet ready to enter into another relationship, how I don't wanna fall in-love again, how jaded I am right now and how I don't want to date anyone yet.

Kaso nag-iba ang ihip ng hangin e.

I guess this really shows I've moved on already, and now I am ready to take the challenge of love one more time. I guess Laura Esquivel was right when she wrote "And when does love cease? When one begins to love anew."

No, I'm not in-love again. But there's a new man in the picture. A man I catch a glimpse of my future with.

Maybe it was just crush, or infatuation, or lust, or god forbid, rebound (hope not), but I can't stop thinking about him and lately, I find myself smiling and singing love songs once again.

Problem is, I'm still scared of where all this could lead. That's why when he gave me his number and told me to call him, I still have second thoughts of dialling his number. I stared at the phone for an hour, contemplating if it's a good idea to call him. I so badly wanted to talk to him, but something's stopping me from calling.

Should I call him or not? Should I give whatever is starting for us a chance or not? Hayyy.



posted at 4:23 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger