P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Saturday, August 07, 2004

I haven't seen him for a week, and now I miss him! hayyy...

I'm going to refer to him here as Skater boy because he told me used to skateboard, ergo the nickname skaterboy. His real name is Jason. He's 4 years older than me. He's an American.

I used to say that I would never go out with an American, but now I changed my mind. Again.

He's nice. He's funny. And he makes me blush! Hehe. Ewan ko ba, one time I was talking to him and he made a compliment about me, and I just felt the blush forming from the roots of my hair to the tips of my toes. Totally embarrassing, and at that time, I kept thinking, Oh no! I hope he doesn't notice that I'm blushing!

Actually. my friend Lily and I are going to mess with him this Sunday. Lily said she's going to buy some balut in China Town and make skaterboy eat one.

Disgusting, I know. I'm really not gonna make him eat one, but I just wanted to see if he will really eat one just to make me go out with him.

Ang sama namin no? Wag sana sya magsuka sa break room. hehe

posted at 4:41 AM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger