P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Monday, August 23, 2004

How can I not fall?

You look at me directly in the eye and say you love me...

You stare at me, and even though I'm wearing my crappiest outfit, no make-up on, hair sticking out all over, and dark circles under the eyes because of lack of sleep, you say I'm beautiful...

You cooked spaghetti for me when I mentioned that I'm craving that stuff...

You pack me dinner everytime I go to work...

You bought one bag of white rice and cooked it for me when I came to your house because you know I eat rice all the time...

You introduced me to your mom and sister, and told them how much I mean to you...

You always buy me salad from Wendy's and you know what kind of dressing I want...

You listen to the music I like (which is mostly rap or sentimental love songs) and never complain about it (you listen to heavy rock)...

You're not afraid to show your affection in front of all our co-workers...

You never fail to call me the moment you wake up and before you go to sleep...

You're not a morning person and you were up till 5 am but you dragged yourself out of bed at 10 am just to spend the whole morning and afternoon with me...

Your house is almost an hour's drive to my apartment, but you gladly take that drive just to see me...

You hold my hand and never lets go even though they're all sweaty and cold...

You got all excited one day when you got a hold of a map and located Philippines and was amazed that Philippines is an island...

You wanted so much to learn of my culture, and even though when you were practicing saying mano po was kinda' funny (you pronounce it meynow pow) you still wanted to get it right because you wanted my parents to like you...

You were willing to eat balut for me...

You are willing to try out different Filipino cuisines...

You always, always walk me to the parking lot when I'm done with work...

You put on the bandage in my hand when I had a cut...

You hold my hand while you're driving...

You respect me...

You never fail to make me laugh...

The list goes on and on.

So tell me, how can I not fall??

****
Letting go

You know you're over the ex when he calls up one day and your heart doesn't jump for joy anymore, and you don't care that he called, and you just simply don't feel anything at all...

The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference.

And that's what I feel now. I'm indifferent to him. Hah.

****
Dawan

Every night I pray to the Lord that I hope he's the one.

Sya na nga kaya????






posted at 3:15 AM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger