P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Monday, August 23, 2004

Exploring Philly

Jason took me to South Street in Philly today.

The place reminds me so much of Manila.

After living in the suburbs for more than a year now, that place was a refreshing change to me. It is crowded with people, crazy taxi drivers everywhere, shops left and right, diners, bars and all that city stuff that I kinda' miss.

I had fun. We went to every shop that we passed by. And one more time, he amazed me because he was so patient, he never complained even though I spend too much time browsing girly stuff such as accessories and shoes.

He took me to this diner (I forgot the name) where the employees were all dressed in 50's style and there are jukebox on every table and you can choose to play any oldies music that you want. It was an interesting place.

I learned one more thing about him today. He's acquainted with very, very interesting people. He introduced me to this guy that if I had seen him when I'm alone I would be so scared. He's got piercing all over his body. All over I tell you. I tried to hide my surprise when Jase introduced me to him. But afterwards I whispered to Jase that the guy must really be hurting. He's got piercing on his eyebrows, nose, ears, tongue (and who knows where else) and what's more he's got tattoos all over his body too. Although, Jason said that he's a nice guy. I guess you can't really judge a book by its cover huh?





posted at 11:52 PM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger