P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Monday, August 16, 2004

embarrasing indeed

I went to the library earlier to take the test that I missed in my Psychology class, when I was attacked by my laziness to study.

I was so sick (as in literally, headache, runny nose, uncontrollable cough) that I couldn't concentrate on the test. I was just thinking that I need to finish the test right away so I could go home and sleep and be miserable in my bed.

I was already feeling that I was about to throw up so I quickly gave my answer sheet to the instructor and literally ran to the nearest bathroom. The door barely closed when I felt bile rising from my throat and I threw up in the toilet bowl. MY gosh, I must have threw up all I ate that afternoon. From the paksiw to the rice to the oranges. It was a disgusting sight.
But that's not the fun part yet. A librarian entered the bathroom while I was letting out all the food I congested in my body. She saw me puking! She asked if I was okay, if she needs to call the security. I said that I'm fine, a little sick but I can still drive myself home and she doesn't need to call the security.
That was really embarrassing. Totally embarrassing I tell you.
After making sure I was really okay the Librarian went out of the bathroom. I stayed there for a few more minutes, rinsed my mouth and washed my face. Then still not feeling okay, although the queasiness is gone thank god, I went to my car and drove home.
Now I promised myself I'm not going back to the library for a long time yet.
***
I finally watched The Village yesterday.
The movie was great. I wasn't bored at all. I like the twist in the stiry. M. Night Shyamalan is a really good writer. Wow.
Watch it guys. I recommend it.

posted at 7:16 PM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger