P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Sunday, August 08, 2004

Yesterday is a productive day for a day-off

I usually spend my saturdays sleeping the whole day and waking up when the sun has already set. Thus, my day off is ruined.

But yesterday, wonder of wonders, I actually woke up around 1:30 in the afternoon, called Mags and made plans to finally watch I, Robot. The movie turned out to be good. It was awesome actually. And Will Smith is such a hottie!

Before driving to the movie theater, we went to Checker's first to buy some food. I introduced Checker's to Mags and now she's so addicted to that fast food resto. Can't blame her, their fries are quite awesome.

We made the mistake of going to this movie theater near our place because the moment we stepped into the room, an awful smell greeted us! It really stinks in there! And their floors are so sticky, it's eeky! (Wow that rhymed!) Now, we made a vow never to return to that place.

After the movie, Mags and I went to this awesome park with a view of the lake. It was really so beautiful there. So peaceful and romantic. I wish that I had brought my camera with me. I would have wanted to take a snapshot of that wonderful place. It's the stuff my romantic dreams are made of.

After that, we fetched Ella at her apartment, and we went bowling. I really love that game. So much better than billiards. Maybe because at least in bowling I can actually score, unlike in billiards, I couldn't put one dang ball in the hole (hehe, sorry, no billiard terms for me here).

So there goes my day off in a nutshell. AT least I did something eh? Rather than spend the whole day in bed. :)

***
Masama ba ako?

Broke off a date with this Filipino guy I met a week ago. We were supposed to watch a movie yesterday, but I cancelled it saying that I forgot it was my grandpa's birthday and I can't go out with him coz we have a party at home. Lame excuse but he bought it.

Then he proceeded to text me, "Okay how about on Monday?"

I didn't reply.

He called me a lot of times after that but I didn't answer my phone. He sent me text messages that I ignored. Finally he got the message and stopped calling.

So, anyway, masama ba ako? Ella said that I should at least give the guy a chance, saying that maybe we could at least be friends or something.

Pero ewan ko ba. D ko mapilit ang sarili ko.

***
Is this being mahangin or did I just learn my lesson?

Been chatting with Aaron earlier through the YM.

We talked about his life there in California and my life in Jersey.

Eventually, the conversation led to my love life....


blueblink1382 (4:02:30 AM): anyway, about yung sa boylet ko before ka umalis
blueblink1382 (4:02:33 AM): patay na yun
blueblink1382 (4:02:35 AM): hehehe
jayar_31 (4:02:38 AM): huh
blueblink1382 (4:02:41 AM): may bago na naman ako boylet
blueblink1382 (4:02:43 AM): hahahaha
jayar_31 (4:02:49 AM): ok
blueblink1382 (4:02:50 AM): collect and collect then select
blueblink1382 (4:02:51 AM): ryt?
jayar_31 (4:02:56 AM): sabi mo e
jayar_31 (4:03:07 AM): hindi ba kaya ikaw yung na cocollect?
jayar_31 (4:03:12 AM): ahahhahahaha
jayar_31 (4:03:39 AM): sinu na naman nabulag mo ha
blueblink1382 (4:03:44 AM): hahaha
blueblink1382 (4:03:53 AM): i play the game aaron
blueblink1382 (4:03:58 AM): i control the game
blueblink1382 (4:04:04 AM): d ako yung kinokontrol
blueblink1382 (4:04:09 AM): nwey, kano naman ngayon
blueblink1382 (4:04:11 AM): hehehe
jayar_31 (4:04:16 AM): ok
jayar_31 (4:04:21 AM): ur the woman
jayar_31 (4:04:28 AM): feeling ka ata ngayon ah
blueblink1382 (4:04:32 AM): hahahha
jayar_31 (4:04:39 AM): are you joyce?

His last question actually threw me off guard. Are you joyce? What does he mean by that? Was I being arrogant when I told him of my thoughts on my love life? Or did I just learn my lesson the last time and now, I had become this girl who actually thinks that love is just a game, a game in which I control the players?

Are you Joyce?

Did his question mean that somehow I had changed in to this girl he barely knows? Nagbago na ba talaga ako? Me, as a person and my own perspective of love and life? Somehow ba, through our converstion, did he glimpse the change in me?

Maybe I had changed. A change brought on by pain of my past experiences with men (or at least by one man in particular). But isn't that good though? I am not the naive girl I once was. I would like to believe that I had become a stronger person already.

That's not bad right?

Then why did his question made me sad? It was as if me changing is a bad thing?


posted at 4:20 AM by joyce

Comments:
Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »
 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger