P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Monday, August 30, 2004

Bowling fever

I've always loved bowling. I'm never good at it, and most often than not, my ball rolls down the gutter, but I love love love it. I shout, I shriek, I scream, I do my crazy dance moves and I don't care if people are already looking at me.

Jason and I went to a bowling alley earlier. And boy did I have fun. I beat him once. Although he said that that was the first and the last time I will beat him because he hasn't played bowling for a while and he's a little bit rusty.

He was right. After that first game, well, let's just say I couldn't catch up anymore. He is good. Really good.

***
Darn. I just realized it. I write better when I'm sad and lonely and depressed. Dang it.

Right now, that I'm crazily in love with this crazy man:



I'm having a hard time expressing myself. Yay. What has love done to me?

***
I'm scared. Scared that things are happening so fast. I was supposed to meet his grandparents today. But I chickened out. I felt that it's too soon. And I'm not yet ready. Just like I haven't told my family about him yet. Gusto ko muna palipasin ang one month. I feel that if we get through the first month, then I'm not cursed after all to have one-month relationships. Kainis naman. Kasalanan lahat to ni ex. Because of what happened between him and me, I have this fear for the first month of a relationship. Do I make sense? Is that irrational?

***
Fall classes start tomorrow. Hayyy. Tinatamad na ako mag-aral. Things are gonna be really hectic for me. How can I juggle boyfriend, school and work at the same time? Hah. If others could do it, I figured I can too, ryt?

yay. Haggard ako for the next five months nyan.

***
A co-worker died early this morning from a motorcycle accident. He wasn't wearing a helmet when he fell down from his bike and hit his head on the pavement. It was just a freak accident. If only he wore his helmet.


posted at 11:24 PM by joyce

Comments:
Excellent, love it! »
 
This is very interesting site... » » »
 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger