P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Wednesday, August 25, 2004

An almost collision

I almost hit a family of deer last night!

It was so dark that I didn't notice those deer were standing in the middle of the road. When I saw them I shouted an obscenity and hit my brakes very hard that its a wonder my airbags didn't deploy.

Jason found it funny though. He was sitting in my passenger seat when that happened. He didn't see the deer either. But he said that it was the first time he heard me curse like that.

This happened to me twice already. The first time it happened I was driving real slow and I had to flash my headlights three times before the deer ran away. The second time, earlier, I was driving around 55 miles/hour. Just imagine the collision if my brakes failed on me. Whew. Don't wanna even think about it.

The deer were cute though. :)

***
I am so bad.

Jason cooked macaroni and cheese for me for my dinner.

He's so sweet, that guy.

But I'm bad. The mac and cheese was so dry, it was like it was all macaroni and no cheese.

I swear I tried to eat it, since he made it esp. for me. But heck, it was really, really bad.

So since he wasn't around when I took my break, I dumped everything in a plastic bag and threw it away. I felt so guilty afterwards. So very, very gulity.

He thought I loved it. Yay, yay, yay.

posted at 5:44 AM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger