P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Monday, July 12, 2004

Wala ko maisip na title e. hehe. :)

***
Been reading her blog for the last three hours or so. Been reading her archives. I find her so witty and her life so entertaining that I decided to read everything she wrote in her blog.

So kahit masakit na ulo ko, coz I haven't had any sleep yet, I read on and on.

Bilib ako that she's going to law school and taking up her master's degree at the same time, plus she's also working as a teacher. Galing naman.

Basta, read her.:)

***
You know how people can be judgemental sometimes? I think Filipinos, most esp. have this bad trait. Wala lang. I mean, what if she dresses slutty, always donning those short-shorts, and spaghetti straps tops? Kaya lang naman mukhang hooker (or malandi, hey not my words but theirs) is because she's got big boobs and big butt.

Pero try making a skinny flat-chested girl with no butt to boot don that outfit, and they'd say she looks like a school girl, so cute.

I heard she is nice. So what if she also puts too much make-up on? That doesn't make a girl easy.

Geez, bakit ko ba sya pinagtatanggol? See, I'm not bitter. I, actually, am nice. I just don't like it when people fall into these categories when they prefer to wear different kinds of clothes from the conventional.

Don't judge a book by its cover, ika nga.

Di po lahat ng mahilig magsuot ng tight-fitting spaghetti straps tops ay malalandi. Summer ho ngayon. And besides, this is America. Who the hell cares? Haha. Filipinos, apparently. Conservative ones at that.

O siya. tama na.

***
It's a small world after all, as the song goes.

Small, small world for the two of us, apparently.

Pakshet.

Makaalis na nga ng Blackwood.

***
Did I mention here that one of the Filipino guy I work with, seems to be his lifetime mission is to find me a boyfriend?

In short, binubugaw ata ako sa mga kaibigan nya. Haha.

Do I look desperate? Nyehehe.

Him: HIndi naman. Kaso Amerika to, malungkot pag walang boyfriend...


Hah. I'll risk not having one for the mean time. Pakilala nyo na lang ako pag di na ako jaded...

***
Uyy, may crush akong itim. Haha. Again.

Patay tayo dyan. Na-aattract ako sa itim! Naykupo, what if makatuluyan ko itim?! Kawawa naman mga anak ko!

Deyeypee, bat mo ako sinusundan dito? hehe

***
Lastly, this is for a friend who reads my blog. You know who you are:

I know that eventhough you don't say it, you miss me as much as I miss you.

And although you don't want to show it, I know you care as you still read my blog, probably to keep you updated of my life, ryt?

Anyway, thanks for the time spent browsing through my nonsense ramblings. I appreciate it.

Miss na kita. One day soon, I'll call you. Or you'll call me. Whoever caves in first...

Dude, basta, miss ko na bonding. :( Take care of yourself aight?

posted at 6:32 AM by joyce

Comments:
Enjoyed a lot! » »
 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger