P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Sunday, July 11, 2004

I've lost my power over words (if ever I have one). Or my muse left me. I've been trying for days to write something decent here in my blog, but the words just wouldn't come.

I'd start to write about something funny that happened to me, but once I form the first sentence, my mind just goes blank. That funny thing that happened cease to be funny, and the words I'd written would seem flat and lifeless.

Just like my life...

***
I want my life to have purpose.

I want to have something to look forward to, at the start of each day, instead of dreading the dawn of a new day.

I want my life to have meaning.

But where do I start?

***
I just enrolled in another summer class beginning this 19th of July. I'm bored. I want something to do.

And taking another class might save me from the perils of destruction.

***
Went to the mall earlier and bought The Da Vinci Code. Heard great reviews on this one from former classmates. Decided to buy it.

And besides, don't want my mind to go to rut. Reading is supposed to save you from that right?

I was tempted to buy those romance novels I used to like way back in high school. Decided against it. Feh. I've grown out of those books now. Same old, tiring story of how a girl and boy met at the loneliest time of their life, fell in love, survived all the odds thrown at them, had great sex, and lived happily ever after. Same old, same old.

***
Went out with the folks earlier. Ate at Chili's. Sheesh, no wonder 60% of Americans are overweight. They served us plate-full of food laden with the greasiest steak there is, probably two (or is that three?) servings of mashed potatoes topped with sour cream sauce (or whatever that is), and a small serving of vegetables. All protein and carbs and too little veggies.

As I said, no wonder 60% of Americans are overweight if this is what they typically eat.

***
Also went to Checker's with Mags. Loved the fries there. Simply yummy. We're both skinny but one look at those fries, we decided to buy more, baka magkulang sa amin e. Syempre, matakaw lang talaga mata namin. We couldn't finish all those fries we ordered. Pano ba naman kaya,that's like 4 large fries na ha, e just two skinny girls are going to eat. As I said, matakaw lang tlga mata namin.

***
Still bordering on depression. Family problems ain't resolved yet. And I'm caught in the middle of it. Dang it.

***
We're buying a house na! Kewlie huh?

Crossing my fingers that the deal will fall off tomorrow. Folks are meeting with the broker or financer, or whatever he is called, tomorrow to sign the contract.

Yay! I'm excited. Can't wait to decorate my room there. Finally. I've been putting off decorating my room in our apartment coz I know we'll eventually be leaving it. And, what's cooler is that, I get to pick the second biggest room. (of course, folks get to pick the master's bedroom, which is the biggest room).

***
Walang patutunguhan ata blog ko ngayon a. Whatever. At least I have a post for the day. :)

posted at 1:12 AM by joyce

Comments:
Very nice site! Free online fottball games
 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger