P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Thursday, July 15, 2004

Rumors are, come October or November, we'll be working six days a week, 12 hours a day in my current job.

Ohmigod. Add that to my Anatomy and Physiology I (A&P1), Computer and English class, I'd probably be a walking zombie this Christmas season.

Can I do it?

I thought I could.

Now I'm having second thoughts. See, here's my schedule:

9am - 12pm - Wednesday and Friday- A&PI
11-12:15pm - Tuesday and Thursday - Eng 101
12:45-3:00 - Thursday - Computer

Then my work sched, since I do not know my day off yet for that time, six days a week, 8pm to 8am. Whoa, whoa, whoa.

I know I have to drop something here. And I can assure you now, it won't be work.

No! no! no! No!

I have my future already planned. I have to graduate from nursing school by 2008. I have all my classes lined up.

Sadly, I don't think this will come to be.

Darn. Gusto ko tuloy maiyak.

School is so much important to me than work. I mean, sure I already have a bachelor's degree to be proud of, and that nursing is just a second degree, sure I already have a nice-paying job which I'm beginning to like, but still, I want to finish that nursing this 2008!

It's a matter of pride.

So, promise ko (and I have to post this so I won't forget), that no matter what, I won't drop my subjects, I won't quit school, I will finish my schooling by 2008, so help me God.

Like everything I've done in my life, paninindigan ko to, promise.

Why not just quit work, you might ask...

Well, for many reasons... one, it pays real good, as in almost three times my previous work (and by October that would be more than five times my previous work), second, I pay for my own schooling so I need the money, and third, for my shopping needs (why, of course!).

Hay. Bahala na.

***
Why is it that some people never learn?
You'd hear so many bad things about him, he broke your heart too many times, rumors are he's dating another girl, he's a major a**hole, but when he asked you back, you said yes.

I don't know if love is really, really blind, or you're just plain stupid.

Hay. Pag-ibig nga naman.

***
I found out something about myself today.

I am very, very much attracted to a man's laughter.

See, I didn't know that about myself, not until last night, when I heard a male co-worker laugh at a joke I made.

My reaction when I heard him laugh? Natigilan lang naman ako sa ginagawa ko at tinitigan sya. I found that sexy. hehe

***
Don't shoot me okay, but I'm lusting after a married guy with two kids.

Syet.

Why does he have to be so darn cute?

***
I laugh a lot when I'm at work. I show them I'm this ditzy girl, who loves wearing shirts with outrageous prints on them, and who loves to joke around.

But when I'm inside my car, driving back home, that's when it will hit me, I may fool everyone around me that I'm happy, but I cannot fool myself.

posted at 7:13 AM by joyce

Comments:
Best regards from NY! » » »
 
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger