P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, July 13, 2004

A quick read of the prologue, and I'm hooked. I couldn't put down the book, even as my eyes hurt from a long period of reading, even if they demanded I take a rest, even if I was starting to feel the first pounds of a head ache coming, I couldn't put the darn book down.

I love, love, love The Da Vinci Code. Basta*. Maganda sya.

*Sowee, d ako marunong magbigay ng book reviews. Basahin nyo na lang to know what I'm talking about.

***
While reading the book, I was enlightened. Could it be the reason why I am miserable right now is that I just now woke up from a terrible dream that shook my reality? Or is it that the dream was actually a beautiful one, and I just now woke up against my will, and I'm not ready yet to accept that it was just all a dream? Probably the last one.

***
We're not moving out of the apartment yet. Darn. Found something wrong with the house (or rather with the location of the house) that we were supposed to buy, so my dad backed out of the deal. Hay. I want to move out now!

***
Remember I wrote about this guy from work whose lifetime mission is to find me a guy?

Well, see, that guy he found for me the first time wasn't interested (darn that guy! he hasn't seen me yet! grr) so now he said, and I quote, "Maghahanap pa ako para sayo..."

Yay! Is there something in the look on my face that shouts that 'this girl is desperate?'

And then he continued, "Ayaw pa cguro mag-asawa nun..."

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Who said anything about getting married????

Pero tawa lang ako. Sabay batok sa kanya, "Langya ka, nagmukha akong desperada! Kakahiya!"

He just laughed. And I can just hear the machineries working on his brain, probably trying to remember any single guy he knows to match me with.

I can just shake my head and look at him in exasperation.


posted at 7:49 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger