P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I know you read my blog. So enjoy my letter to you. You deserve every word I write. You can even print this out to remind you what a jerk you are.

First of all, let me say this again and again and again so it could (hopefully) penetrate through your thick skull... I never followed you that day when I saw you with your girl sitting outside Dunkin Donuts. Whatever gave you that idea that I followed you? And in the first place, why would I follow you? Who do you think you are? Who the hell do you think you are? Do you think that you're so handsome, that I'm so into you that I would follow you and spy on you to have a look at this girl you're dating? Duh?! What do you take me for? Get a hold of yourself jerk. Hindi lahat ng babae patay na patay sayo. I'm not even remotely like your ex-girlfriend Maria alright?

Second, when you told me you don't want any trouble. What did you mean? Trouble coming from me when I saw the two of you? Again, you are being very very arrogant my dear. Beleive me, first of all, I am a very educated person. I wouldn't go runnning there and smack your girlfriend straight in the face just because she's with you. I do have manners you know. Baka ikaw gagawin mo yun, pero ako hindi. I was taught well by my parents, and in school. May I remind you that I came from a fine university. Baka makalimutan mo e. And second, palagay mo ba gagawin ko tlaga yun? Bakit feeling mo patay na patay ako sa yo? Again, as I said I am not Maria. Let me make that clear again, baka hindi mo maintindihan e. I AM NOT MARIA.

And third, I was so wrong about you. I honestly thought you were my friend. I was wrong. Oh my god. Sobrang makapal ang mukha mo and masyado kang nagfi-feeling. Get over yourself my dear. Tgnan mo nga sarili mo sa salamin, and tell me what you got na hahabul-habulin ko? Wala. Nothing. Nada. The only thing you got, and this is even so superficial and shallow, is your precious BMW. Aside from that, wala na. No looks, no brains, nothing.

posted at 2:04 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger