P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I rarely get angry. People would say I have the sweetest disposition. And when I do get angry, it won't last for more than an hour. Usually, an apology would do the trick.

But now, you see, this is the longest I've been angry with a person. One week is already a record for me.

This time, I got really angry because I had been accused of doing something I didn't do. I was angry, and at the same time I was hurt too. I was hurt because this person just laughed off my anger as if it didn't make sense that I was angry. And I was made to look like a liar too.

And because of this, I may have said some things really nasty out of anger. Things that I didn't really mean. Things that were said out of spite, to intentionally hurt that person as much as he had hurt me.

You see, Lester, I know you too well. And I know just the right things to say to hurt your ego. And I did say those things because I know how hurt you would be.

I'm not saying sorry for calling you an arrogant jerk for I meant it when I said that. But I'm sorry for calling you those other things I wrote here in my blog. Those I didn't mean. Those were just said out of anger, out of hurt, and out of revenge.

I'd let it slide that you just called me a slut. I know (and hope) you really didn't mean that.

How has our friendship been reduced to this? Trading insults left and right? I thought our friendship was much stronger than that. I was wrong.

Let's set this straight, once and for all... what we had was over a long time ago. Didn't you tell me that? I guess you need a reminder too, huh? It had been over a long long time ago. So let's not make any assumptions anymore, alright? What we had was great. Let's leave it at that. End of story.

I'm happy for you now. Honestly I am. You know, earlier while I was driving home, I looked at the sky and saw a shooting star. I made a wish... I wished for you to be happy...as I know you are. But more than that, I also wished that your happiness would remain for a long, long time... hindi yung panandalian lamang. You know what I mean?

Anyway, I think I've said it all. Although, I don't think things would be the same again. Not by a long shot. Some things would be hard to forget, wounds cut too deep takes time to heal, and friendships broken are hard to mend.

See you around Lester...

posted at 3:50 AM by joyce

Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... affiliate program
 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger