P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Thursday, June 10, 2004

I had been meaning to do this for a long time now. But I never really had the guts to do it till now. I don't know why this tiny space in the internet meant so much to me. It's just a blog right?

But for me it's more than just a blog. This site contains scenes from my past, some I desperately wanted to forget already, but I can't seem to. Maybe by holding on to this site, I'm also holding on to the past.

But I find that like everything else in this world, I have to let go now. Things have changed already. I know I had changed. I'm not the same girl I used to be.

Life happened, I guess.

I used to see people in rose-tinted glasses. Nothing's wrong with that. Nothing's wrong in seeing only the good things in people. But I now realized not everyone is perfect. And you will meet people who will forever change the course of your life, whether you like it or not. You will meet those people who are meant to hurt you in order for you to grow.

And I did grow. I grew up into this girl I barely recognize myself. I don't know if I like it, the change I mean. But I've changed and I've got to accept that.

SO with all the changes happening in my life, I guess I now have to leave the past, instead of living it. The past is dead already. I have to leave this blog now. It will now be a part of my past. A past I desperately wanted to forget. And I know someday I will forget it.

So, goodbye to this tiny space in the internet. You had been there to see me through all my rantings and pain. And I know I would never have made it through if not for you. To you can I only express myself, all the hurt, everything.

But I have to go now. I have to go leave you because too many people already knew about you. People who I don't want to know about you less I have to censor the things I say. And I don't want to do that. This is my journal and I don't want to ever have to watch what I say less I have to hurt these people with the things I write. (Not that I write anything bad about them, but still.)

Although I'm really not leaving the blogging world. Hell no. A blog keeps my world sane even for just a few hours. I'm just going to another site, different address.

So to all the people who takes time to read what I have to say, I hope to see you all there on my other space. Email me at blueblink1382@yahoo.com and I'll give y'all the new address. :) see ya there.

posted at 11:38 PM by joyce

Comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »
 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger