P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Saturday, June 26, 2004

Pardon me my friends. But I find that these days I am not in the mood to write anything.

This is just a phase I know I will have to go through. But it will pass, I hope.

So, I'm taking a rest from the blogging world once again.

Sorry Mags, I know you said reading my blog has been a part of your daily routine now. But I just can't summon my joy in being able to write my thoughts here anymore. AT least not for now.

Sa totoo lang, tinatamad lang talaga ako. Hehe

But I'll be back I promise. :)

posted at 4:05 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger