P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I still can't over what a jerk he is! The nerve of that man! I'm still seething with anger right now.

Grr. Are all men typically like that? If they are, I don't wanna meet any other guy again on this planet.

What a total, total jerk!

I remember telling him that I don't get mad, I get even. Huh. he should be scared now. He hasn't tasted Joyce's wrath yet. He hasn't seen anything like my revenge yet.

Right now, I'm thinking of calling the Immigrations office and report the girl since she's working here illegally. Tempting, tempting. Let me see you smile after I did that you jerk.

posted at 7:54 PM by joyce

Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »
 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger