P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Wednesday, May 26, 2004

In just these last two weeks, two people I thought I can trust with my whole life hurt me.

I finally said goodbye to him. This time it's final. For I don't think I can continue being friends with him anymore. I just can't. I just don't appreciate being made a fool. In short, nagagalit ako sa mga taong ginagawa akong tanga.

It is painful, this goodbye. Perhaps twice as much painful as when we broke up. I guess it's because when we broke up I knew that we could still be friends. But now I think even friendship is out of the question. I don't want to talk to him. I don't want to see him. I don't want anything to do with him.

It is much painful than when we broke up because, even for a short while, I found a really good friend. I can even consider him as one of my best friends. He is that one person I trusted with my whole being, that one person who really saw the real me, that one person who saw behind the mask I hide into.

I guess some people come into your life to hurt you in order to make you strong.

Now I learned my lesson. Don't give out your whole trust into a person, coz that person could only hurt you in the end. See, what happened to me? Two people I really, really trusted hurt me.

You know, isa lang naman ang hinihintay kong sabihin nya e. I just wanted to hear him say he's sorry. But he never said it. And now, even though he will say it, it's too late.

He once asked me if I'll still talk to him if I found out he already has a girlfriend. And I said of course. I'll still talk to him. I'll still be his friend. But guess what? In hiding things from me and making me look like a fool, he lost me.

The chapter of my life with him is now officially closed. This is the last time I'll ever write anything about him. It's over and done.

posted at 3:51 AM by joyce

Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. legacy car lcd monitors wiring diagram
 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger