P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Monday, May 17, 2004

At one point in a person's life, she makes a decision that would alter not only her life, but a lot of people too. She knows that when she finally decides to open her mouth on something that she has been keeping for a long time now, things will change drastically. But she has to do what she has to do. When she's having nightmares everytime she closes her eyes. When she can barely sleep at night. When the burden is too heavy to carry already...

I finally did it. I finally told my parents about the real-life nightmare I had gone through. Early yesterday morning, when I got home from work, I went to my parents' room, woke them up, and as sobs racked my whole body, I told them everything.

My parents hugged me so tight as they tried to comfort me. My mom cried with me. And my dad... I cried harder because I thought my dad was going to have a heart attack.

We talked for more than two hours. Talked and cried until no more tears came out of our eyes.

It was probably the worst nightmare any parent could ever have.

And I'm glad I told them. The burden had been lifted off my shoulders. And the whole family already dealt with the situation.

I just hope it's really over this time.

I still haven't come to terms with what happened. I still can't reconcile to myself that the person I thought I could trust with my life would turn out to be the person I should watch out for.

It would take a long time for me to forgive. It would take a long time for me to heal the wounds. It would take a long time to forget (If I could at all).

But I already took the step to move on with my life. With my family to support me all the way, I know I could do it. And I know that together,in time, we could all heal the wounds...

posted at 3:58 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger