P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Procastinating

I should be kicked in the ass for doing this. God knows I deserve it. For instead of studying for a major exam in Chemistry later tonight, I'm blogging.

I don't know what's happening to me. Why am I so lazy today? I woke up around 9 am and told myself I should begin studying, but then I went out of my room, went to the sala and watched TV for an hour. Then when I finally decided to study, I saw my computer and heck, I couldn't resist. Got to check my emails for a minute. The minute turned into an hour. Oh hell.

Distractions, distractions. How I hate them. I promised myself I'd get an A in Chemistry, but at the rate I am going, I don't think I'd get that grade. Oh well.

***
Tell me how I can move on?

Borrowing Usher's lines from his song, I need to let it burn... my feelings for him that is. I need to move on. But how can I do that? For no matter how much I love him, I know there would never be an 'us' again. Never. I gotta let go.

But it's so hard. Really hard.

And meeting or dating other guys won't help either. No matter how many Joes or Johns they shove at my face ( my friends mean well, I know), I'm not ready yet to enter into another relationship. Not this soon. I'm not saying never but not now. Not yet.

Like I said I need time to heal, need time to move on, need time to let go of him.

I wish time moves fast. I'm getting tired of being miserable. I'm getting tired of this ache in my heart. I'm getting tired of crying at the least expected moments. I'm getting tired of crying myself to sleep. I'm getting tired period.

posted at 2:32 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger