P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Thursday, April 22, 2004

I just want to post this interesting article I read from peyups. This is just an excerpt from the whole article. Naka-relate lang ako, sobra!

Ex or Next...
by Kuo Chun
from www.peyups.com

.......Wat if yung ex mo...

Is still there, Still hangs around,
Still does things for you,
Still wont let go,
Still wants you close,
Still wants your attention,
Still wants to be there for you,
Still want you to be there for them,
Still wants a special place in your life,
In your heart ,
In your mind,
Still wants you?

And I say, " Eh di, next."

Bakit nga ba next?

Because it's safe,
Because there's nothing more,
Because there's nothing left,
Because there's nothing right,
Because if you split the issue down the middle...


...Because I'm tired.

I'm tired of waiting,
Wanting, watching, thinking, and hurting deeply.
I'm tired of working for it, paying for it.
I'm tired of being the one that gets into trouble for the trouble you make.


How true!

posted at 7:50 PM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger