P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Friday, April 23, 2004

Yup, you read that right. I think I'm finally moving on. About time. One month of mourning for one month of relationship is just too much, if you ask me.

I woke up early this morning with a smile on my face. And that ache in my heart that usually accompanies the dawning of the new day for me was gone. I felt lighter. I felt happier than I ever did for the last few weeks. And the tears were finally gone. Or at least I hope so.

It helped to know that I've finally accepted that it's over. As in really over. And that it shouldn't have begun in the first place. My heart doesn't plague me with questions of 'what ifs' anymore.

I'm not saying that I'm completely over him. But I know that I've finally taken that first step to move on. And it feels so good. I've finally broken free from the invisible chains he had tied up over me.

And he was right when he told me, "You don't belong to me anymore."

Yup, I don't belong to him anymore. I can finally say that truthfully, with no pain in my heart that usually accompanies that thought.

Whew. I've finally gone past that one big hurdle in my life. :)

posted at 5:33 PM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger