P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Paranoia

I found out I'm too emotional sometimes.

Wait, sometimes? Try all the time.

I am just too emotional and I can't help it. I guess generally women are that way, huh?

When I thought he was saying goodbye, when I thought his silence speaks of farewell, he was just really sleepy. (say what?)

Wehehe. I got silence last night because he can barely keep his eyes open. He can barely form a coherent sentence.

Now he was asking me why I was crying last night. Why I didn't kiss him when he was about to leave.

Why indeed? Coz when I thought my karma was coming, he was just ready to call it a night.

When I was too emotional, he was just too tired. Sheesh.

***
Drove his baby earlier. Mind you, I had to plead real hard just to drive his precious car. Apparently, he got scared when he saw me drive yesterday. And I guess he also got scared at my driving horror stories. Got to remember next time not to regal him with my many close calls. Like that time I almost hit my supervisor's car... oh well, that's another story altogether. hehe.

Drove his car for about five to ten minutes only. Don't want to scare him anymore or else he might have a heart attack at a young age.

I wonder what he would say if I put a small dent on that car. Probably won't talk to me ever again. He loves his car more than he loves me. Hehe. Men. (rolls eyes)

posted at 7:10 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger