P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Sunday, March 07, 2004

F*cked up

They say that in life there are no guarantees... pero isipin mo na lang anong mangyayari sa buhay mo kung iniisip mo na lang palagi na walang sigurado dito sa mundo. If a person continues to be a pessimist about things then how can he be happy? Wala lang.

***
Have I crushed your spirit? Tell me what have I done? I feel so loss... Can we please rewind this video of life? And right the things we've done wrong?

***
He told me he doesn't believe that love could lasts forever. That's funny coming from him. Shouldn't I be the one saying that? Aren't I the one who doesn't believe in forever?

***
My past continues to haunt me. Damn. How can I blame him for not trusting me? He doesn't say those words but that's what I feel right now. Will I continue to be tied up with my past? Will I be haunted for rash decisions made by youth?

posted at 9:05 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger