P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Friday, March 19, 2004

CAr accident

I just got involved into an accident.

I'm fine physically, but still shaken.

One thing's for sure, you'll never gonna see me in the driver's seat again. I may never touch a steering wheel for a very, very long time. Probably ten years.

The scenes from the accident kept replaying in my head over and over again. I don't know if I can sleep. Everytime I close my eyes pictures kept flashing in my mind. Then I feel my body tremble, and tears fall unnoticed from my eyes.

It's a long story. Thank goodness nobody was hurt.

My car was a wreck though. Same thing to the car which hit me.

Okay, here's the gist of what happened.

I was going to Wendy's to buy something to eat. I signaled to the left, and the car accross from me gave me the go sign so I can pass. I didn't notice that a car in the other lane was fast zooming in in my direction. Next thing I know I heard this loud bang and my car swerved to the left.

I sat there at the driver's seat, bewildered and shaken. Then when I looked at the other car which hit me, I thought I was gonna faint. Her windshield was smashed, and heck, I don't know how to describe it, but it was a mess.

A woman opened my door and asked me if I was okay. I said yes, but a little scared.

Then I got out of the car to look at the damage in my car. I thought I was gonna faint for sure. The plate number flew off, the bumper totally fell off. There were a lot of broken glasses everywhere. The front of the car was smashed. Oh my god.

I quickly called Lester because he works near the scene of the accident. I told him what happened, and in just a few minutes he was there with me.

Then the police started to come. Police cars, ambulance, firemen.

I didn't cry then when they were all asking me if I was okay. But when the paramedic took me to the ambulance to take my blood pressure, it just then finally hit me. I just had an accident. And my car was a total wreck. I couldn't help it. I cried in front of the officer.

They asked me if I wanted to go to the hospital but I said that I was okay. That nothing hurt.

Then afterwards I just went to Lester and cried in his arms. I was beyond comforting. That was my first accident and it was very traumatic.

I don't wanna drive again. Ever. Never ever again. Not even if they gave me a jaguar for a car. Nah- ah.

posted at 12:34 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger