P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Thursday, February 19, 2004

Help me, I'm confused

I know one day I'm going to regret my decision. I know one day when I look for him, I'll find out he's no longer there waiting. I know one day I'll look into his eyes and I won't see me there anymore. I know one day I'm gonna beat myself up for letting go of such a wonderful man.

That one day may come too soon, or that one day may come when I least expect it, and there wouldn't be anything I can do about it.

Last night was the hardest night of my life. Hardest yes, but I actually felt relief afterwards. It's like one big burden had been lifted off my shoulders.

But why would anyone stay in a relationship when one's not happy anymore? Why would you stay when you ceased to dream for the two of you for a long time now? Why would anyone force it to work out when one feels it's not working out anymore?

Twice in this lifetime I had hurt someone. Twice I had hurt myself too. Twice I had cried in regret because hurting someone is the last thing I wanted to do. And twice I did what I had to do.

He told me he'd give me time to figure out what I really wanted to do. But doesn't he get it? I had made up my mind, and the time he's giving me makes it only even harder for me to say goodbye.

He thought I was crying because I don't want to let go. He was wrong. I was crying because I know that I am hurting him so much. He asked me if I still love him. Silence was my answer. Then I told him I don't know the answer to that question anymore.

I am crying right now because I feel that I am so cruel. I don't deserve him. I don't deserve anyone.

posted at 10:09 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger