P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Saturday, February 21, 2004

Don't want to be sweet no more!

I wish I had learned at a young age how to say no.

I wish I could learn to refuse to do something I really don't want to do.

I wish that everybody would stop thinking that I'm a nice and sweet girl, and thus, abuse my niceness.

I wish I could learn to say what's really on my mind, what I'm really feeling, without being scared of hurting others' feelings.

I wish I could show people I'm angry when I'm really angry instead of just smiling and telling them I'm alright, that no, I'm not mad.

I wish I'm a stuck up bitch instead of a sweet girl.

I wish that I could let out my claws whenever I wanted to, instead of hiding them, and keeping them to myself.

I'm tired of people taking advantage of my sweetness. I'm tired of people taking advantage of me because they know I won't get mad.

And as Lester said, "I'm tired of being me."

I'm just plain tired of it.

You think they'll be shocked if I become a bitch for one day?

***
Nahihirapan na ako

How can you say goodbye to someone who refuses to let you go????????

***
I miss home

I miss it so much that I ache with it.

I miss having no responsibilities. I miss being the carefree girl I once was.

I miss the wide-eyed innocence of high school, and the explorative days of college.

I miss the late-night rendezvous with friends. I miss being loud and wide-awake till dawn.

I miss being idealistic. I miss dreaming.

Darn. I just miss home.


posted at 4:40 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger