P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Monday, January 19, 2004

Wow

Her posts make me want to fall in-love all over again.

After reading what she wrote in her blog, you'd get this extra nice feeling in your heart, and a wistful smile in your lips, and you sigh and be glad that all's right in the world.

She writes so well of falling in-love, that even cynics would believe it's the real thing for her.

Wow. When I read her blog, I somehow realize I've never really been in-love. Not like that.

***
I want to go out... out, as in out of this apartment and go somewhere, anywhere.

School starts this Wednesday, and I feel that between work and school, I won't have time to have fun anymore. Hay.

***
I was pretty pissed off today. No one picked me and my cousin up from work... And everyone else already went home so we couldn't hitch a ride. So what choice do we have but to walk all the way home.

It wouldn't be so bad really if it wasn't freezing and the roads weren't slippery. As it was, I had to walk real slow to avoid slipping and sliding. And my ears hurt from the cold, felt they were about to fall off. And my whole face was so numb.

What was supposed to be just a 15-minute-walk turned into a 35-minute-walk. It really pisses me off. Really.

***
The Eagles lost last night.. I was never a fan of any sport, much less of American Football. But boy oh boy, it was real fun trying to piss off my supervisors who are die-hard fans of the Eagles.

I was evil, rubbing it in for them, as I gave a big grin and asked Dan (one of my supervisors) if he cried last night. He gave me this dirty look and said no, then walked out. I cackled happily. Hehe. It was so fun to tease them.

But if I was bad, no one would be as bad as my former crushie Darand as he came in wearing a Carolina Panther's jersey and rappin' about how the Eagles sucked. It was so funny!

***
"Who me? I'm not in-love! Nakikita ko lang naman yung mukha nya sa doorknob, or sa ref pag binubuksan ko... No, d ako in-love!" --- Aaron, still in denial stage.

Yeah right, Aaron, d ka nga in-love.

posted at 4:22 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger