P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Wednesday, January 07, 2004

In my mind right now

Just finished cleaning the apartment. Believe me, it's long overdue.

It's so frustrating, when you had lived all your life in a somewhat big house and big garden, then suddenly you're placed into this tiny space, where you can't even run or with every move you make you bump into something.

But well, just got to live with it.

***
I stared at the picture of us together, stared for a long time at that frame placed beside my bed. It all seemed so surreal. When has this happened? When had I become a mere spectator to a game I used to play?

The memory of us seemed so distant now.

I stared at that picture frame with the still faces, smiles frozen with time, and that sparkle in the eyes caught in a snapshot. And somehow I know the answer.


***
Had a chat with a dear friend earlier. He said things that made me really reflect.

Thanks JP. I miss you.

***
A lot of changes happened in my life these past few days. And I feel that I'm caught in the whirlwind. The changes happened so fast that I couldn't catch up with them. My friend said to just go with the flow. And that's what I'm doing right now. I just hope that I wouldn't be too caught up that one day I'd wake up bewildered and wondering what the heck I just did.

And I just hope that through all these whirlwind of changes, I wouldn't end up hurting another person once again.

posted at 2:28 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger